Monday, April 5, 2010

Final Preparations for Trip


Monday, April 5, 2010

Making lists, getting things done, scratching through things on my list. I've been thinking about the trip and planning and researching so long the final few days are going to be fun and anticipation!

I expect the weather will be chilly--I've checked it on weather.com. But just in case sunny skies break out I've purchased a hat to keep the sun off my face and ears. Apologies to Minnie Pearl; I'll remove the tag before I leave!

I'm fired up about having 4 free books on my iPod Touch through the Kindle app. Sherlock Holmes, Jane Austen, and a couple of potboilers that are offered to hook you into buying more by the author. I also picked up a couple of honor books from the library and bought a Turow from the Friends of the Library store based on the recommendation of the attendant.


1 comment:

  1. Yay for Ivan's blog!!!! The books sound fantastic.

    ReplyDelete